Details of Packages

There are two types of packages available for publication of books of the Authors:

ParticularsSilver PackageGold Package
Number of Pages104104
Minimum Authors Copies50100
Formatting of BookYesYes
Proof-reading by AuthorTwoTwo
Proof Reading at INBXOne
Cover DesignsTwoThree
ISBN NumberYesYes
Printing of Book (B&W)YesYes
Listing on AmazonYesYes
Listing on FlipkartYesYes
Listing on Indianetbooks.comYesYes
Author’s Profile in INB SiteYesYes
Royalty10%12.50%
Discount on Extra Books30%30%
Author’s InterviewXYes
Author’s Bite on YoutubeYesYes
Extra Facilities
ParticularsChargesRemarks
Global Publication5000/-Book will be publication from U.S.A. also.
Basic Typing20/- per pageWill be charged if book is not provided in soft copy
Editing20/- per pageAuthor’s Choice
Hard Cover50/- per bookAuthor’s Choice
Shipping/Courier ChargesOn Actual basisOn Actual Basis
Copyright RegistrationRs. 2,000/-Including Government fees
e-book MakingRs. 5,000/-All inclusive
ReprintBlock of 30 booksBlock of 30 books
MarketingAs per discussionAs per discussion

Payment

At least 60% of the estimated amount has to be given in advance on acceptance of the proposal/ signimg of contract. The remaining 40 % will be payable before the book is being sent to the press.

Important Points

1) The publication of the book will be done by India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd. or its associates

2) Usually the book is published within 120-150 days of sending the complete manuscript. However it is not strictly applicable.

3) After publication, the book will be made available on the website of India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd. namely-indianetbooks.com.

4) The Book shall also be made available at the other online stores e.g Flipkart.com, Infibeam.com, Amazon.in, Snapdeal.com, etc..

5) Pre-booking will be done by India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd. through its website -indianetbooks.com.

6) In the event of a change in the online stores policy, the availability of books may be affected.

7) The MRP shall be determined after mutual consideration.

8) The book can also be published in e-book/kindle format or as Audio book.

9) The cover design is done by the art department of India Netbooks Pvt Ltd., but if the author wants to give a design on his behalf India Netbooks Pvt. Ltd. will accept it.

10) The team always tries that the book is published with at the least possible mistakes/faults, so one round of proofreading is done by us and two rounds are given to Author

12) The book is sent to the press only after the author’s final approval the green signal. This may result into increase in time of publication.